- 3m Parasol with a variety of colours. Finish your set with the option to choose a protective cover and Base
- Stylish Garden Cantilever Parasol with a large cover area, providing shade and protection
- Optional weatherproof cover that slides over the folded parasol to protect when not in use
- Also available is an unique designed Parasol base which can be easily filled with water or sand to keep in place
- Adjustable Angle and height to allow for positioning anywhere in the garden and an Easy to use cranking mechanism - Folds down and up with ease
Enjoy some shade with the KCT 3 Metre Cantilever Parasol and optional accessories. Available in Black, Cream, Green, Grey, Burgundy and Mocha. The KCT parasol can be effortlessly re positioned using the adjustable crank system to tilt and rotate the canopy to offer maximum shade from the sun.
With its large 3m span, the parasol can provide the perfect amount of shade for a large outside social space.
If you choose not to purchase the KCT parasol base, you will need to fix the parasol down using paving slabs or an alternative weighted base in order to keep the parasol stationary.
Available as optional add-ons from the drop-down menu are parasol bundles that include covers and/or 60L parasol bases.
The KCT parasol cover helps keep your parasol protected from UV damage and falling debris all year round.
The KCT 60L parasol base allows you to anchor your parasol down into position. The base is fillable with either liquid or sand. It also features wheels so you can move your parasol around your garden with ease.
You can attach your parasol to the base easily thanks to the included metal base plate that comes with the parasol base. simply screw your parasol into the metal base plate frame and then slide the parasol base over the top. FInally, secure the metal frame to the base using the included fittings.
Please Note: This parasol base is only suitable for cantilever parasols that use 4 securing screws to secure the parasol unit to the base. If your parasol does not have a cross section base plate with 4 screws then you will not be able to use this base. Please see our diagram images on this listing for a visualisation of how the parasol fixes onto the bases metal frame.
Available in a range of colours
Optional Accessory add-ons (these items are not included if you have selected the 'PARASOL ONLY' option) :
Parasol Cover Specs:
Colour: Black / Beige
Material:60g polyester cloth, UV protection
Parasol Base Specs:
Dimensions: 81.5 x 60 x 16cm
Opening for parasol pole (diameter): 68mm
Weight capacity: 60L
Distance between screw holes on base plate: 13cm
Please note that this parasol base is only suitable for cantilever parasols that use 4 securing screws to secure the parasol unit to the base. Check our diagrams for further explanation.
Some assembly required, full easy to read instructions provided.
Delivery & Returns
Aquatix-2u Ltd offer FREE Next Day Delivery to UK Mainland on orders over £50*
Orders must be placed before 3pm Monday – Friday for Next Working Day Delivery.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery Charges are as follows;
Standard Service (2-3 working days) - £2.95
Signed for Express Courier Service (Next working day*) - £4.95
*Next Working Day Delivery is not available to certain locations and on some larger products.
Saturday delivery is now an option if you place your order before 3pm on Friday.(Saturday delivery may not be available for some products)
£17.94 for orders under £50 in value, £14.99 if your total order is more than £50.
To arrange a Saturday delivery please call our office on 01473 730520 to place your order with one of our sales team.
Surcharge Zones and European Delivery Charges;
Our standard shipping charges apply to mainland UK addresses that do not fall into the following zones where shipping charges will be added at checkout based on your location and items ordered.
Please note that on rare occasions it may be necessary to contact you regarding the arrangements of your shipping should the combination of your address and order fall out of the services we are able to offer.
- Delivery of the items ordered shall be made to the customer’s confirmed address and the customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery.
- Please be aware, it is possible we may deliver the Goods in advance of any estimated delivery date.
- If your delivery is later than agreed and it was essential that it was delivered on time, then you have the right to cancel the purchase and get a full refund.
- Should you wish for the delivery to be made by instalments a further agreed carriage charge will be applicable.
- Damages or shortages must be reported to Aquatix-2u Ltd by email or telephone within 24 hours of delivery.
Non-delivery or damaged on arrival items.
- Upon receipt of your order the delivery service may ask you to sign for the goods received in good condition. Please carefully examine the packaging and note down any damages on the delivery agent’s documentation. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of parcels you receive.
- If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time, please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
- Damaged on arrival? Should any damage be identified upon or before opening the parcel(s) you should notify us within 24 hours of delivery and advise the exact damage.
- Failure to notify us of any damages in the given time could affect the claim being made by you. It is imperative that you do not dispose of any of the packaging, as this will be required to affect a claim against the delivering agent.
- Incorrect Deliveries, including wrong items and shortages should be notified to us within 24 hours of delivery to advise the exact inconsistencies.
- It is imperative that you do not dispose of any of the packaging, as this may be required to return the item.
- Please note that Aquatix-2u Ltd cannot accept responsibility for issues with deliveries that are as a result of circumstances that are beyond our control, nor will Aquatix-2u Ltd accept responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of these circumstances. E.g.courier breakdown. We cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation of an item until you are in receipt of your order.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014, you have the right to cancel the order at any time before you receive the goods, and you have the right to return the goods for any reason.
For many items we are pleased to offer hassle and label free returns via our returns partner InPost
InPost Lockers can be found in over 3000 locations across the UK such as train stations and supermarkets.
No printing required when using the InPost service at home or at the locker. Just scan. Drop. Done.
- If you would like to return an item, you (the customer) must send Aquatix-2u Ltd notification in writing (by email, or letter) of your intention to do this within 14 working days from the day you received the goods. Please ensure that you use the Returns Form. Please click here.
- In these circumstances you as the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. The goods are to be returned in their original, unused condition.
- A full refund for the original cost of the goods including standard UK delivery charge will be issued within 14 days of the goods being received back at Aquatix-2u Ltd or proof of posting provided.
- If you have paid for a next day delivery service, we will refund the cost of standard delivery, as per the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
- For your own protection, we recommend that goods that are to be returned, are sent via a recorded delivery service with sufficient insurance to cover the cost of the goods.
- Collections: - If you require Aquatix-2u Ltd to collect unrequired items for return, then Aquatix-2u Ltd will charge for this service and the cost deducted from the refund.
- If you wish to return an item that was part of a combined offer, then all the items may need to be returned together, else you may be charged the full cost of the items you keep. This may include (but is not limited to) items offered free as part of a combined offer. Should the original order value then fall below minimum value for free delivery, our standard p&p charge would then have to be added back on and therefore deducted from refund amount.
- All our electrical products carry a 12 month guarantee or longer if specified by the manufacturer. Products that carry a manufacturer’s guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for repair or exchange as necessary during the guarantee period.
- Any failings under guarantee must be reported to Aquatix-2u Ltd prior to return and trouble-shooting advice followed. Aquatix-2u Limited reserves the right to refund, replace or repair (including supply of spare parts) to any item claim under the terms of the guarantee.
- Customers residing outside of the UK that have an item repaired or replaced under guarantee will be liable for the postage cost that would exceed the cost in the UK.
- If a product fails during the first 6 months, Aquatix-2u Ltd will cover the return costs. After 6 months the cost of returning the product will lie with the customer, as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Liability will not be accepted for any items returned due to damage, accident, neglect, improper installation or use.
- Any item returned other than guarantee claims, must be unused and fully packaged in the original packaging and returned within 60 days of receipt.
- Aquatix 2u Ltd reserve the right to make a deduction to the value of the goods being returned. If the goods have been handled more than necessary and therefore not returned to us in the same condition that they were sent out. The extent to which you handle goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- Any item returned to Aquatix-2u Ltd that is unidentifiable, deemed not faulty (therefore requiring return postage) or requires parts/service charge that is not fulfilled by the purchaser within 3 months from date of arrival or from when latest advice given (whichever is the later date) will be disposed of without further notice.
Items exempt from return: -
- Any personalised items or items made to your specification cannot be returned, e.g. off the roll pond liners, cut to length pond hose.
- Items that are perishable also cannot be returned. This includes, fish food, pond and aquarium treatments etc, if the seals have been broken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.