- Energy Efficient Pond Filter Pump - High flow output with low power consumption
- Can be submersed or used dry above water, Capable of handling up to 6mm dirt particles
- Features run dry protection - protects your pump if there is no water pumping through it
- Available from 3500E to 26000E
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Superfish Pond EcoPlus E range are an electronic filter pump for Koi and other fish ponds. This new model offers great performance whilst maintaining low power consumption, making it one of the greenest pond pumps to use!
The low power consumption (roughly 5 watts per 1,000 LPH) does not mean that the pump sacrifices performance - with a high flow output of 3500 LPH to 25,100 and a max head room of 2 to 8.2metres,, the EcoPlus E Pumps are a versatile and very effective pumps.
The Eco Plus also has a 6mm solid handling capability, and the ability to run both submerged and dry mounted. A 2 year manufacturer warranty also comes with the pump for peace of mind.
To protect your pump the eco plus pump comes with dry mount protection, meaning that it will automatically stop running if no water is detected running through the system. This process will repeat 5 times every 10 seconds until switching off to protect your pump from any further damage. The pump also features a thermal overload safety feature which will disable the pump if there is a risk of overheating, once the pump has cooled down (usually after 10 - 20 minutes) it will resume function.
Delivery & Returns
Aquatix-2u Ltd offer FREE Next Day Delivery to UK Mainland on orders over £50*
Orders must be placed before 3pm Monday – Friday for Next Working Day Delivery.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery Charges are as follows;
Standard Service (2-3 working days) - £2.95
Signed for Express Courier Service (Next working day*) - £4.95
*Next Working Day Delivery is not available to certain locations and on some larger products.
Saturday delivery is now an option if you place your order before 3pm on Friday.(Saturday delivery may not be available for some products)
£17.94 for orders under £50 in value, £14.99 if your total order is more than £50.
To arrange a Saturday delivery please call our office on 01473 730520 to place your order with one of our sales team.
Surcharge Zones and European Delivery Charges;
Our standard shipping charges apply to mainland UK addresses that do not fall into the following zones where shipping charges will be added at checkout based on your location and items ordered.
Please note that on rare occasions it may be necessary to contact you regarding the arrangements of your shipping should the combination of your address and order fall out of the services we are able to offer.
- Delivery of the items ordered shall be made to the customer’s confirmed address and the customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery.
- Please be aware, it is possible we may deliver the Goods in advance of any estimated delivery date.
- If your delivery is later than agreed and it was essential that it was delivered on time, then you have the right to cancel the purchase and get a full refund.
- Should you wish for the delivery to be made by instalments a further agreed carriage charge will be applicable.
- Damages or shortages must be reported to Aquatix-2u Ltd by email or telephone within 24 hours of delivery.
Non-delivery or damaged on arrival items.
- Upon receipt of your order the delivery service may ask you to sign for the goods received in good condition. Please carefully examine the packaging and note down any damages on the delivery agent’s documentation. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of parcels you receive.
- If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time, please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
- Damaged on arrival? Should any damage be identified upon or before opening the parcel(s) you should notify us within 24 hours of delivery and advise the exact damage.
- Failure to notify us of any damages in the given time could affect the claim being made by you. It is imperative that you do not dispose of any of the packaging, as this will be required to affect a claim against the delivering agent.
- Incorrect Deliveries, including wrong items and shortages should be notified to us within 24 hours of delivery to advise the exact inconsistencies.
- It is imperative that you do not dispose of any of the packaging, as this may be required to return the item.
- Please note that Aquatix-2u Ltd cannot accept responsibility for issues with deliveries that are as a result of circumstances that are beyond our control, nor will Aquatix-2u Ltd accept responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of these circumstances. E.g.courier breakdown. We cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation of an item until you are in receipt of your order.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014, you have the right to cancel the order at any time before you receive the goods, and you have the right to return the goods for any reason.
For many items we are pleased to offer hassle and label free returns via our returns partner InPost
InPost Lockers can be found in over 3000 locations across the UK such as train stations and supermarkets.
No printing required when using the InPost service at home or at the locker. Just scan. Drop. Done.
- If you would like to return an item, you (the customer) must send Aquatix-2u Ltd notification in writing (by email, or letter) of your intention to do this within 14 working days from the day you received the goods. Please ensure that you use the Returns Form. Please click here.
- In these circumstances you as the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. The goods are to be returned in their original, unused condition.
- A full refund for the original cost of the goods including standard UK delivery charge will be issued within 14 days of the goods being received back at Aquatix-2u Ltd or proof of posting provided.
- If you have paid for a next day delivery service, we will refund the cost of standard delivery, as per the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
- For your own protection, we recommend that goods that are to be returned, are sent via a recorded delivery service with sufficient insurance to cover the cost of the goods.
- Collections: - If you require Aquatix-2u Ltd to collect unrequired items for return, then Aquatix-2u Ltd will charge for this service and the cost deducted from the refund.
- If you wish to return an item that was part of a combined offer, then all the items may need to be returned together, else you may be charged the full cost of the items you keep. This may include (but is not limited to) items offered free as part of a combined offer. Should the original order value then fall below minimum value for free delivery, our standard p&p charge would then have to be added back on and therefore deducted from refund amount.
- All our electrical products carry a 12 month guarantee or longer if specified by the manufacturer. Products that carry a manufacturer’s guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for repair or exchange as necessary during the guarantee period.
- Any failings under guarantee must be reported to Aquatix-2u Ltd prior to return and trouble-shooting advice followed. Aquatix-2u Limited reserves the right to refund, replace or repair (including supply of spare parts) to any item claim under the terms of the guarantee.
- Customers residing outside of the UK that have an item repaired or replaced under guarantee will be liable for the postage cost that would exceed the cost in the UK.
- If a product fails during the first 6 months, Aquatix-2u Ltd will cover the return costs. After 6 months the cost of returning the product will lie with the customer, as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Liability will not be accepted for any items returned due to damage, accident, neglect, improper installation or use.
- Any item returned other than guarantee claims, must be unused and fully packaged in the original packaging and returned within 60 days of receipt.
- Aquatix 2u Ltd reserve the right to make a deduction to the value of the goods being returned. If the goods have been handled more than necessary and therefore not returned to us in the same condition that they were sent out. The extent to which you handle goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- Any item returned to Aquatix-2u Ltd that is unidentifiable, deemed not faulty (therefore requiring return postage) or requires parts/service charge that is not fulfilled by the purchaser within 3 months from date of arrival or from when latest advice given (whichever is the later date) will be disposed of without further notice.
Items exempt from return: -
- Any personalised items or items made to your specification cannot be returned, e.g. off the roll pond liners, cut to length pond hose.
- Items that are perishable also cannot be returned. This includes, fish food, pond and aquarium treatments etc, if the seals have been broken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.